1351 Ultra-Spill Deck, 2-Drum, Flexible Model
Low profile, low-cost spill containment helps meet regulations — takes up minimal storage/shipping space.
The challenge with traditional spill containment is that it's big and bulky. It has to be in order to have the containment capacity for a 55-gallon drum. At least it does if you want to meet the EPA regulations. But big and bulky doesn't bode well when it comes to shipping and storage.
That's why we came up with a flexible version of our very popular Ultra-Spill Decks. By replacing the rigid, polyethylene sump used with our standard Spill Decks with a rugged PVC fabric, we can drastically reduce the unassembled size of the unit, making it much easier (and cheaper) to store, transport and ship.
But that's really where the changes end. Once the Ultra-Spill Deck Flexible Models have been assembled, they function the same way as the standard, hard-walled versions. Simply place your 55-gallon drums on top of the grating and if there should be a leak, it will be captured in the PVC sump.
- Functions like other spill decks/platforms but disassembles into smaller components when not in use - saves valuable storage space and shipping costs.
- The outer yellow sump is constructed of heavy-duty, 18 oz. PVC material - folds/ rolls down easily for convenient storage.
- Decks can be connected with optional Bulkhead Fittings to create a custom spill containment area.
- Incidental spill and leaks are contained within the sump. In the case of a catastrophic spill, the bladder (included with Spill Deck Bladder System Model) will automatically deploy providing an additional 66 gallons of capacity.
- Polyethylene grating is easily removed for quick clean-up.
- Quick and easy to assemble.
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 Spill Containment Regulations.