- Designed for decontamination of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), tools and surfaces at hazardous material or waste sites.
- Decontamination Kit complies with D.O.T. Regulations.
- Hazardous Waste Operations And Emergency Response. - 1910.120 1910.120(k)(2)(i) A decontamination procedure shall be developed, communicated to employees and implemented before any employees or equipment may enter areas on site where potential for exposure to hazardous substances exists. (Decon 1, 3, 4 and 5 have an expiration date of 3 years, Decon 2 has an expiration date of 1 year)
WARNING: Decon Solutions are not intended for use on human skin. Decon Solutions are recommended for use with general groups of hazardous materials. In case of a spill, obtain additional assistance from the manufacturers of the spilled materials (if available), a poison control center, medical specialists, etc. to assist in choosing the best Decon Solution to use.
- Decon Solution 1: Used as the first wash for unknown contaminants such as inorganic acids, metal processing wastes, solvents and organic materials, PBBs (Polybrominated Biphenyls), PCBs (Polychlorinated Biphenyls) and etiological materials.
- Decon Solution 2: Used as the second wash for unknown contaminates and etiological materials such as heavy metals (mercury, lead, cadmium, etc.), pesticides, chlorinated phenols, dioxins, cyanides, ammonia and non-acid inorganic wastes.
- Decon Solution 3: Used as the third wash for unknown contaminants such as solvents and organic compounds, PBBs, PCBs, oils and greases or unspecified wastes not suspected to be contaminated with pesticides. Can also be used as a general-purpose rinse for Decon Solutions 1 and 2.
- Decon Solution 4: Used for base and caustic contaminants such as organic bases, alkali and caustic wastes. Decon Solution 5: Used for the final wash down for Decon Solutions 1, 2, 3, and 4.
• (1ea.) Decon Solution 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5
• (2) Poly Sprayers; 3 Gallon Capacity
• (1) 55 Gallon Poly Drum
• (1) Poly Sheeting (10 ft. x 30 ft.)
• (3) Decon Wash Brushes
• (6) 3” x 10 ft. Hazmat Socks (S2-30)
• (1) AQUALOCKIT® 32 oz. Shaker Bottle (670001)
• (1) Containment Pond & Instruction Sheet
• (1) Roll pH Paper
• (1 pr.) Nitrile Gloves
• (1 pr.) Splash Goggles
• (1) Disposal Bag & Twist Tie