G-3264L Universal Absorbent Pad, Light, Meltblown Polypropylene, Green, 32" x 64", 20 PK
- Premium material with high absorbency properties and latex free!
- Skid-resistant backing for a safe work environment. Leak-proof poly-backing traps liquids and protects floors.
- Durable spunbond lint-free cover sheet with dimple bonding for increased strength.
- Light and heavy-weight absorbencies that allow for low and high volume fluid applications.
- Pads utilize 3-ply construction that results in a low lint, high strength and non-slip product that keeps liquids from reaching floors in areas where fluid transfer may occur. Effective and durable: keep your procedural room neat and clean during less messy procedures.
- Great for high-traffic areas, such as around scrub sinks.
- Low profile and comfortable: lays flat to the floor and does not bunch up
- Pads act as a cushion to reduce strain.
- Fluids Absorbed:water, oil, diesel, gas, coolants, cutting fluids, hydraulic fluids, vegetable oil, acetone, turpentine, etc.