UltraTech 9397 PVC Heavy Metal Removal Drain Guard, 48" Length x 36" Width x 18" Height
48"L x 36"W x 18"H (1220 mm x 915 mm x 458 mm)
1 pack - Heavy Metal Model Drain Guard, Performance: Flow Rate: 275 gpm (1040 lpm), Sediment Capacity: 30 lbs. (13.5 kg), Oil Capacity: .23 gallons (.87 l), Metal Capacity: 190 grams
Heavy Metal Model
Remove heavy metal runoff water at the storm drain
- Specialized catch basin insert has “quilted” sections sewn into the body of the unit where stormwater flows through.
- A custom blend of heavy metal removal media is contained in each section (pouch).
- Six pounds of heavy metal removal media is contained in the lower portion of the Drain Guard.
- A non-permeable, PVC skirt at the top of the unit funnels all water to the lower portion of the Ultra-Drain Guard where it is forced to move through the media before it can move on into the storm drain.
- This BMP removes hydrocarbons, heavy metals, sediments, and other organics from stormwater and industrial runoff.
- Helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999) when used as Best Management Practice in Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans.