UltraTech 0401 Aluminum Ultra-Response Shovel, 29" Length, For Spill Kits
Assembled Dimensions in. (mm)" x 10" x 11" (737mm x 254mm x 280mm), Collapsed Dimensions in. (mm)15" x 10" x 3" (381mm x 254mm x 77mm)
Shovel 29", Aluminum, Components: Quick-release shaft and “D” handle
Collapsible shovels are perfect for spill kits
Aluminum Shovel Features
- Rugged construction allows shoveling of granular sorbents, sludges and contaminated soil.
- Non-sparking aluminum models break down to fit into spill kits as small as 5-gallon pails. Assemble in just seconds.
- Tempered aluminum scoop.
- Shaft constructed of aircraft-quality 6061 T6 aluminum.
- Large, sturdy, molded polyethylene “D” grip handle.
Polyethylene Shovel Features
- Heavy-duty polyethylene scoop and excellent chemical resistance.
- Quick release shaft breaks down for easy storage / transport.