0580 Ultra Overpack Plus Salvage Drum, 95 Gallon, Screw On Lid, Yellow
Versatile Ultra-Overpack Drums offer the highest UN and DOT certifications available
The Ultra-Overpacks are the highest performing overpack poly drums available. The polyethylene construction offers excellent chemical resistance and the “no-tools-required” closures make it ideal for spill response, clean up at contaminated sites, and the collection and transport of soiled sorbents.
Available in four sizes: 95, 65, 30, and 20 Gallons
- Complies with UN Packaging Group 1 (X-Rating) and are certified for use as DOT Salvage Drums, 49 CFR 173.3 (c).
- Overpack Plus Salvage Drums are the highest performing poly overpacks on the market!
- Low-density polyethylene construction offers excellent chemical resistance, including acids, caustics and corrosives.
- Convenient,"no tools required" closures are perfect for clean-up and spill response activities.
- Nestable design and low tare weight allow convenient storage and reduced transportation costs.
- Overpacking of damaged or leaking packages
- Collection and transport of soiled sorbents
- Clean-up of contaminated sites
- Emergency response and decontamination
- Direct containment and transport of hazardous solids
- Spill kits
Ultra Overpack Drums are Independently Certified for:
- LAND: United Nations (UN) Transport of Dangerous Goods
- SEA: International Maritime Organization (IMO); International Maritime Dangerous Goods COde (IMDG) Annex I-Section 8
- Air: International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO); Technical Instructions for the Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air, Part 7, Chapter 4
- Air: International Air Transport Association (IATA); Dangerous Goods Regulations, Section 10.3