Versatile Ultra-OverPacks offer the highest UN and DOT certifications available
- 95-, 65-, 30- and 20-gallon models comply with UN Packaging Group 1 (X-Rating) and are certified for use as DOT Salvage Drums, 49 CFR 173.3 (c).
- Overpack Plus 95 and 65 are the highest performing poly overpacks on the market!
- High density polyethylene construction offers excellent chemical resistance, including acids, caustics and corrosives.
- Convenient, "no tools required" closures are perfect for clean-up and spill response activities.
- Nestable design and low tare weight allow convenient storage and reduced transportation costs.
New 20 & 30 Gallon Overpacks!
- Units have built-in slots — Use with zip ties for added tamper resistance.
- Lid can be tightened using built-in broom handle or wooden beam (2x4) slots. Molded-in foothold provides additional leverage point.
- Overpacking of damaged or leaking packages
- Collection and transport of soiled sorbents
- Clean-up of contaminated sites
- Emergency response and decontamination
- Direct containment and transport of hazardous solids
- Spill kits