1086 Ultra Spill Deck, 2-Drum (P2), 3000 lbs Capacity, Yellow
Low profile, modular spill decks allow you to design and create a spill containment system that meets your specific needs
- Ultra-Spill Decks are available in 1, 2 and 4-drum modules. Modules are easily connected together with bulkhead fittings to allow a virtually unlimited number of customized configurations.
- The bulkhead fittings not only"lock" connected modules together, but allow spilled liquid to flow from one module to the next. Ultra-Spill Deck Containment Systems meet EPA Spill Containment Regulations when assembled in configurations of six (6) drums or more.
- All polyethylene construction meets a wide range of chemical compatibility needs.
- Low profile designs 5" height offers safe and convenient loading/unloading of drums.
- Applications include hazardous waste collection, storage of virgin chemicals, drum dispensing and battery storage.
- Optional Loading Ramps provide added drum handling safety and convenience.
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 Spill Containment Regulations.