Steel pallets meet spill containment regulations for chemicals and flammable liquids
- Spill pallets provide secondary containment for chemicals and hazardous materials - leaks and spills are captured before they can harm the surrounding environment.
- Heavy-duty, 14-gauge galvanized steel construction provides years of service and excellent chemical resistance - will not melt or deform from extreme heat or fire.
- 100% leak free tested
- Forkliftable for easy handling and transport.
- Removable grating for easy clean-up and maintenance.
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 Spill Containment Regulations.