UltraTech 1361 Polyethylene P2 Flexible 2-Drum Ultra-Spill Deck Bladder System, 3000 lbs Capacity, 82" Length x 66" Width x 5" Height, Yellow
40" x 40" x 12" (1,016mm x 1,016mm x 305mm), Dimensions Deployed 82" x 66" x 5" (2,083mm x 1,676mm x 127mm)
2-Drum Bladder System, Uniformly Distributed Load 3,000lbs. (1,361kg), Containment Capacity 66gal. (250L), Sump Capacity Prior to Bladder 22gal. (84L)
Low profile, low cost spill containment helps meet regulations — takes up minimal storage/shipping space.
- Functions like other spill decks / platforms but disassembles into smaller components when not in use - saves valuable storage space and shipping costs.
- Outer yellow sump is constructed of heavy-duty, 18.5 oz. PVC material - folds/ rolls down easily for convenient storage.
- Decks can be connected with optional Bulkhead Fittings to create a custom spill containment area.
- Incidental spill and leaks are contained within the sump. In the case of a catastrophic spill, the bladder (included with Spill Deck Bladder System Model) will automatically deploy providing an additional 66 gallons of capacity.
- Polyethylene grating is easily removed for quick clean-up.
- Quick and easy to assemble.
- Custom sizes and colors available.
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 Spill Containment Regulations.