UltraTech 1362 Polyethylene P4 Flexible 4-Drum Ultra-Spill Deck Bladder System, 6000 lbs Capacity, 106" Length x 66" Width x 5" Height, Yellow
Low profile, low cost spill containment helps meet regulations — takes up minimal storage/shipping space.
- Functions like other spill decks / platforms but disassembles into smaller components when not in use - saves valuable storage space and shipping costs.
- Outer yellow sump is constructed of heavy-duty, 18.5 oz. PVC material - folds/ rolls down easily for convenient storage.
- Decks can be connected with optional Bulkhead Fittings to create a custom spill containment area.
- Incidental spill and leaks are contained within the sump. In the case of a catastrophic spill, the bladder (included with Spill Deck Bladder System Model) will automatically deploy providing an additional 66 gallons of capacity.
- Polyethylene grating is easily removed for quick clean-up.
- Quick and easy to assemble.
- Custom sizes and colors available.
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 Spill Containment Regulations.