UltraTech 2010 Magnetic Model Ultra-Drum Tourniquet, 22-1/2" Length x 6-1/2" Width x 2-7/8" Height, For Steel Drums
22½" x 6½" x 2⅞" (571mm x 166mm x 73mm)
Drum Tourniquet Magnetic Model
Stop drum leaks on the spot
- Powerful magnets latch onto steel drums to seal off puncture and corrosion leaks. A chemical-resistant sealing pad is compressed against the damaged area to stop leaks on contact.
- Universal Model features a ratchet strap system. Works on all surfaces including polyethylene, steel and stainless steel
- Mount a Drum Tourniquet on a forklift, near fire extinguishers or carry it as part of a spill kit.
- A Drum Tourniquet should be part of any spill response plan.
- When a leak occurs, the device is centered over the rupture and pressure is applied to the device onto the drum surface.
- EPDM sealing pad. Stainless steel backing plate.
A Drum Tourniquet will:
- Seal splits
- Plug forklift punctures
- Stop spillage
- Protect the environment
- Protect lives
- Prevent total loss of contents
- Reduce clean-up costs