UltraTech 2387 Polyethylene 1-Drum Rack Containment System with Drain, 750 lbs Capacity, 5 Year Warranty, Yellow
53" x 29" x 49 1/2" (1,321mm x 737mm x 1,257mm)
Drum Rack Containment System 1-Drum With Drain; 750 lbs Capacity; 5 Year Warranty (Yellow); Includes Spill Pallet and Drum Rack P1; Uniformly Dist. Load 750lbs. (341kg); Containment Capacity 66gal. (250L)
Polyethylene drum racks capture spills, keep your workplace clean and safe
- Ultra-Drum Rack Containment Systems offer a safe and environmentally sound means of dispensing from 55 gallon, horizontal drums.
- Available in 1,2 and 4-drum configurations, the all-polyethylene designs eliminate rust and corrosion commonly found with metal drum racks.
- All models meet EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 and SPCC requirements.
- Ultra-Drum Rack Systems improve worker safety by keeping slippery chemicals and oils off the plant floor.
- Drum rack units keep drums slightly tilted forward to maximize dispensing.
- Optional Dispensing Shelf provides service platform for buckets, safety cans and other containers.
- Optional Locator Pins install in bottom of Drum Rack and into grating of pallet to keep racks from sliding and moving.