Remove oil stains from asphalt, brick and unsealed concrete
Absorbent pads and wipes only solve a portion of a cleanup problem. In many situations, finishing the job right requires removing unwanted stains from a surface.
UltraTech’s oil stain remover was created to remove embedded stains caused by oil, grease, hydraulic fluid, food grease and other oil-based materials from concrete (sealed or unsealed), asphalt, and brick.
- Environmentally-Friendly – citrus based, biodegradable and phosphate-free.
- Available in two sizes – 32 oz. bottle for frequent use areas or industrial applications. And a smaller 16 oz. bottle for smaller stains (perfect for spill kits).
- 32oz bottle treats an area approximately 6 - 7 square feet. 16oz bottle treats an area approximately 1 ½ - 3 square feet.
- Also works on carpet and other types of flooring.
Instructions: Always test a small area before use. Shake well. Do not use on wet surfaces. For best performance, use above 60°F (16°C) and provide maximum ventilation.
- Scrape off buildup and sweep area.
- Apply to stain, extending one inch beyond perimeter. For initial treatment, no scrubbing is required.
- Allow to dry completely to powder (5-8 hours or longer depending on temperature, humidity, and ventilation).
- Sweep up. If area still appears dark, provide adequate ventilation and allow moisture to evaporate.
- If stain remains, reapply, scrub with stiff-bristled brush, and repeat steps 3 and 4. When removing stains from asphalt, a second application will most likely be needed.
ATTENTION: Prior use of other cleaners may inhibit performance.
COVERAGE: A 32oz bottle treats an area approximately 6 - 7 square feet. A 16oz bottle treats an area approximately 1 ½ - 3 square feet. CAUTION: Provide maximum ventilation during use.
Do not mix with other chemicals. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. Avoid contact with grass or plants. Avoid inhalation of dust when sweeping. Avoid eye and skin contact. EYE CONTACT:
Flood eyes repeatedly with water and call physician. IF SWALLOWED: Do not induce vomiting. Drink a glass of water and call physician immediately.