6005 Decon Deck Decon Shelter
Decon Deck Shelter is sold seperately as an optionor replacement
Decon Deck Models and Specs:
Decontamination Decks keep personnel above hazardous material
- Replaces conventional containment pools - contaminated water is captured in Deck sump and attached 66-gallon bladder(s)
- Quick and easy set-up.
- Use for chemical, biological, and/or radiological response.
- Replacement Bladders available (P/N 6340).
- All components fit inside of Decon Deck for quick transport and easy storage (Optional Carrying Case available - P/N 6006)
- All Decks are slip resistant.
- Deck and bladder capacity is 110 gallons.
- Tactical Model can be used with hand-held wand or gross rinse shower system.
- Includes:Decon Deck with (1) Bladder Attachment, 12' x 16' Ground Tarp, Gross Rinse Shower Unit, Spray Wand (7 gpm output) and Supply Hose.
- Optional: Privacy Shelter (P/N 6005) and Carrying Case (P/N 6006) available.
- Privacy shelter (included) quickly attaches to Decon Deck.
- Dual bladders and Deck combine to contain 176 gallons of liquid - nearly one hour of continuous use.
- Includes:Decon Deck with (2) Bladder Attachments, 12' x 16' Ground Tarp, Gross Rinse Shower Unit, Spray Wand (7 gpm output), Privacy Shelter and Supply Hose.
- Elevated Deck allows contaminants to be separated from workers and patients.
- Deck and Bladder contain 99 gallons.
- Includes:Decon Deck with (1) Bladder Attachment, 8' x 8' Ground Tarp, Spray Wand (7 gpm output), and Supply Hose.