6300 Decon Deck P4, For Hospital Models
Decontamination Decks keep personnel above hazardous material
- Replaces conventional containment pools - contaminated water is captured in Deck sump and attached 66-gallon bladder(s)
- Quick and easy set-up.
- Use for chemical, biological, and/or radiological response.
- Replacement Bladders available (P/N 6340).
- All components fit inside of Decon Deck for quick transport and easy storage (Optional Carrying Case available - P/N 6006)
- All Decks are slip resistant.
- Privacy shelter (included) quickly attaches to Decon Deck.
- Dual bladders and Deck combine to contain 176 gallons of liquid - nearly one hour of continuous use.
- Includes:Decon Deck with (2) Bladder Attachments, 12' x 16' Ground Tarp, Gross Rinse Shower Unit, Spray Wand (7 gpm output), Privacy Shelter and Supply Hose