8068 Pop Up Pool 66 gal, 12 in Height
Pop up spill containment pools capture leaks and spills to minimize environmental damage and related clean-up costsThe Ultra-Pop Up Poolå¨ is a compact, easy-to-use spill response product that can be used as a catch-all for many spill containment applications including: leaking hydraulic lines, pipes, machinery, and packages. Its patented foam ring around the edges raises the walls as the amount of liquid increases, making it easy to set up in emergencies.
- Easy to use - Simply remove from protective case and shake quickly to expand.
- Excellent chemical resistance to diesel fuel, antifreeze, acids, caustics and corrosives.
- Available in 400, 250, 150, 100, 66 and 20 gallon sizes.
- Available in Sprung Steel* or Economy Models.
- Compact to fit inside spill kits.
- Handles on the Steel Sprung Model storage bags can be used to hang on a wall near shipping/receiving docks.
- Damaged saddle tanks
- Cross-over lines
- Hazmat spills
- Leaking containers, machinery or piping
- Or as a decontamination pool or collection pool for soiled sorbents.
*250 and 400 gallon sizes are not available in Sprung Steel Model.