UltraTech 8170 polyethylene ultra safe connect with 2 collar 3 gallonlon capacity 19 3 4 length x 19 1 2 width x 13 1 2 height black green
19¾" x 19½" x 13½" (501mm x 495mm x 343mm)
2” Collar (3-gallon); Containment Capacity 3gal (11L)
Capture leaks, drips and spills at fluid transfer hose connections
- Spill containment berms and concrete loading pads provide containment for trucks that are off-loading fluids but typically do not provide any spill protection at the connection point at the other end of the hose. The Ultra-Safe Connect is the answer.
- Unit is quickly and easily installed. Ultra-Safe Connect is designed to be left in place. Hoses connect through the bulkhead fitting in the back of the unit - leaks and drips are captured by the 3 gallon sump.
- Included drain plug with shutoff valve makes draining, cleaning and maintentance quick and convenient.
- Polyethylene construction will not rust or corrode.
- Lockable for added security.
- Helps comply with Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) regulations.