8433 Rapid-Rise Copolymer Ultra-Containment Berm, 5610 Gallon Capacity, 50' Length x 15' Width x 1' Height
Rapid Rise Model
Sidewalls stay lowered and out of the way until they are needed
Sidewalls stay out of the way until they are needed. Foam in the top, outer perimeter of this containment berm's sidewalls raise the walls with the level of the liquid should there be a spill. But the walls stay down and flat during normal, day-to-day, operations. Helps comply with SPCC and EPA spill containment regulations.
- Sidewalls remain down during normal operations, loading and unloading. Vehicles and equipment can drive in and out with no set-up or take-down required
- In the case of a spill, the foam ring around the top perimeter of the Containment Berm rises with the level of spilled liquid.
- Provides quick and easy spill containment for drums, IBCs, vehicles, frac tanks and other large containers.
- Helps meet EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 and SPCC requirements.
- Custom sizes available.
- Built-in handles help with transport and placement.
- Available in PVC, Copolymer 2000, and other rugged materials.