8731 - Corner Section (2' x 2') for the Ultra-Containment Berms
- Modular construction allows containment areas of any size to be configured.
- Polymer-coated foam support blocks (6 lengths) provide structure to sidewalls - can be driven over repeatedly without damage.
- Standard materials include 38 mil and 54 mil slip resistant PVC.
- Other materials available upon request.
- Triangular-shaped, polymer-coated foam support blocks (72?L x 18?W x 6?H) are used with rebar (not included) to provide sidewall structure.
- Molded-in slots in top of foam blocks hold rebar - secures material in place.
- True drive-in/drive-out capability. No manual set-up or take down of sidewalls required.
- EPA 40 CFR 264.175 Containment of Containers Containing Free Liquid.
- SPCC - Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure Act