8746 Gorilla 12' W X 60' L PVC Polymer Modular Spill Containment Berm
Modular Model (Gorilla Berm)
Versatile spill containment that can be reused and easily modified
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Modular construction allows containment areas of any sizeto be configured.
- Polymer-coated foam support blocks (6 lengths) provide structureto sidewalls - can be driven over repeatedly without damage.
- Standard materials include 38 mil and 54 mil slip resistant PVC.
- Other materials available upon request.
- Triangular-shaped, polymer-coated foam support blocks(72?L x 18?W x 6?H) are used with rebar (not included) to providesidewall structure.
- Molded-in slots in top of foam blocks hold rebar - securesmaterial in place.
- True drive-in/drive-out capability. No manual set-up or take down of sidewalls required.
- EPA 40 CFR 264.175 Containment of Containers ContainingFree Liquid.
- SPCC - Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure Act