Stop harmful substances from entering the stormwater system
- Use in front of storm drains, around downspouts,in gullies and ditches, or anywhere there is potential for harmful stormwater runoff.
- Woven polymer casing allows water to pass through quickly while filtration media inside removes pollutants.
- High UV rating allows extended life in sun and elements.
- Available in 9-foot lengths. Units can be overlapped for longer coverage.
- Looped ends allow units to be staked in place and also assist in transport.
- Available with different types of media depending on which pollutant is present. (Multiple Ultra-Filter Socks can be used in a “treatment train” if the potential for more than one contaminant or a large quantity of a single contaminant is present.)
- Option for heavy-metal removal available.
- Made in USA
- Compliance: SWPP (Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans) and LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design)
- Activated Carbon: Excellent “polishing media”. Helps remove certain chemicals, hydrocarbons and odors.
- Sorb 44: Used to remove oil and other hydrocarbons.
- Sediment Removal: Recycled rubber media provides weight, keeps unit in place, allows maximum water flow.
- Phos Filter: Excellent for removal of phosphorous.
- Heavy Metal Removal: Custom filter media helps remove zinc, lead, copper and other harmful, heavy metals.