9460 Ultra Hydrokleen Catch Basin Heavy Metal Removal Media Filter
9460 Heavy Metal RemovalFilter for Hydrokleen Catch BasinCustom filter media blend helps remove zinc, lead, copper and other harmful, heavy metals.
Advanced catch basin filter captures multiple pollutants
- Removes hydrocarbons, heavy metals, sediments and other organics from stormwater and industrial runoff.
- Exceeds 80% sediment removal efficiency. Patented filtration system allows different filter media to be used together to remove targeted pollutants.
- Choose a mix of filters to removes hydrocarbons / oil, chemicals, odor, phosphorus and heavy metals from water flow (must be ordered separately).
- By-pass system prevents flooding or ponding during high-flow storm events.
- Excellent post-construction control for drains that are more susceptible to large concentrations of contaminants ("Hot Spots").
- Units available for round or square catch basin grates. Custom sizes available.*.
- Considered a"true filter" and has been verified by the EPA's ETV program.
- Helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999) when used as Best Management Practice in Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans.