9576 Polyethylene Side Track Pan with Grates, 19 Gallons Capacity, 53-1/2" Length x 27-1/2" Width x 6" Height
Capture Hazardous Spills From Railroad Tanker Cars
- Ultra-Track Pans have been designed to provide railroad spill containment at industrial rail sidings and locomotive maintenance facilities. Available in virtually any length, Ultra-Track Pans may be used to collect small spills and leaks OR to capture and channel off significant spills caused by defective equipment or a major overflow.
- Prevent costly cleanup and regulatory fines from railcar spills and chemical spills.
- Modular Design - Center and Side Pans are 53.5" long; railroad spill containment areas can be easily assembled to any length desired
- All-polyethylene Construction - Rugged Track Pans withstand harsh chemicals and are designed to function in temperatures ranging from -40å¡F to +140å¡F
- Sealed System - Polyethylene gaskets keep spills from falling between the rails and Pans.
- Trucks and other vehicles can drive over Track Pans with grates in place (NOTE: To drive over Track Pans, firm footing must be beneath the Pans; also must"ramp up" to Side Pans with asphalt or concrete)
- An economical, easy to installrailroad spill solution.
- Modular Track Pan design can be customized to meet your specific railroad spill containment needs.
- Optional Track Pan Covers Keep Rainwater Out of the Pans, Providing Effective Stormwater Management.
- Polyethylene Covers are left in place until the railcar(s) arrive to be off-loaded or loaded. Lightweight covers mechanically lock into the polyethylene decking and will not blow off in windy conditions.
- Unique stormwater feature is designed to eliminate"pooling" of rain that falls on top of the Center Pan Covers; rain is channeled onto the ballast between the tracks, stays out of the Pans.
- Ultra-Track Pans Are Available In Two (2) Models:
- Track Pans and Grates, No Covers
- Track Pans with Grates and Covers
- Low Maintenance- unlike carbon steel track pans, Ultra-Track Pans will not rust or corrode. Polyethylene resin is treated with a UV inhibitor, resists degrading effects of the sun.
- Low Cost Installation Lightweight Track Pans can be easily installed without heavy lifting equipment, i.e., forklifts, cranes, backhoes, etc. Minimal tools and labor required.
- Slip Resistant Surfaces- Pans, grates and covers have been designed with safety in mind. All top surfaces resist slips when wet or oily.
- Long Work Life- Estimated to perform 20-30 years.
- Meets SPCC and EPA Stormwater ManagementRegulations.
- Also meets New York State Chemical Bulk Storage Regulation Section 599.17c Secondary Containment for Transfer Stations.