9782 Polymer Gravel Bag, 48" Length x 11" Width, Green (Box of 250 Bags)
Heavy-duty bags provide quick and easy sediment and erosion control
- Gravel bags are a basic BMP (Best Management Practice) used to meet regulatory requirements for stormwater and erosion control.
- The sizes are industry standard and allow the user to fill them up with as much or as little gravel (not included) as the application requires.
- Different sizes lend themselves to different applications; from drain protection to erosion control at construction sites.
- Made of very high quality polymer material that is woven into shape - eliminates the flaws and failures of sewn edges.
- High UV rating allows multi-year life in sun and elements.
- Rugged material and construction can, in most instances, withstand being driven-over, a typical problem with lesser bags.