9874 HydroKleen Recessed Frame Advanced Catch Basin Filter, For 26" - 33" Drains, Green
Advanced drainage catch basin filter captures multiple pollutants
- Removes hydrocarbons, heavy metals, sediments and other organics from stormwater and industrial runoff.
- Exceeds 80% sediment removal efficiency. Patented filtration system allows different filter media to be used together to remove targeted pollutants.
- Choose a mix of filters to removes hydrocarbons / oil, chemicals, odor, phosphorus and heavy metals from water flow (must be ordered separately).
- By-pass system prevents flooding or ponding during high-flow storm events.
- Excellent post-construction control for drains that are more susceptible to large concentrations of contaminants ("Hot Spots").
- Units available for round or square catch basin grates. Custom sizes available.*.
- Considered a"true filter" and has been verified by the EPA's ETV program.
- Helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999) when used as Best Management Practice in Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans.
- Sorb 44 Used to remove oil and other hydrocarbons.
- Phos Filter Excellent for removal of phosphorous.
- Activated Carbon Excellent"polishing media". Helps remove certain chemicals, hydrocarbons and odors.
- Heavy Metal Removal Custom filter media blend helps remove zinc, lead, copper and other harmful, heavy metals.
- Other types of media available for custom applications.
Convenient and effective means to obtain samples of the post-treatment effluent from the Ultra-HydroKleen tocomply with monitoring and testing requirements.
- Sampling Option provides standard HydroKleen with modifications to allow theUltra Universal Sampler(sold separately) to pull"post-treatment" water samples from below the unit's filters.
- Take real-time samples during storm events.
- Access area stays closed until a sample is desired.
- Simple sampling No need to remove the Ultra-Hydrokleen to take a sample (in many cases, even the grate can remain in place). Simply slide open the sampling port and insert the Universal Sampler.