UltraTech 9875 HydroKleen Recessed Frame Advanced Catch Basin Filter, For 34" - 48" Drains, Green
Advanced drainage catch basin filter captures multiple pollutants
- Removes hydrocarbons, heavy metals, sediments and other organics from stormwater and industrial runoff.
- Exceeds 80% sediment removal efficiency. Patented filtration system allows different filter media to be used together to remove targeted pollutants.
- Choose a mix of filters to removes hydrocarbons / oil, chemicals, odor, phosphorus and heavy metals from water flow (must be ordered separately).
- By-pass system prevents flooding or ponding during high-flow storm events.
- Excellent post-construction control for drains that are more susceptible to large concentrations of contaminants ("Hot Spots").
- Units available for round or square catch basin grates. Custom sizes available.*.
- Considered a "true filter" and has been verified by the EPA's ETV program.
- Helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999) when used as Best Management Practice in Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans.
Mix and match filter media depending on your specific needs. HydroKleen is the only catch basin filter that allows you to use more than one type of filter media.*
- Sorb 44 — Used to remove oil and other hydrocarbons.
- Phos Filter — Excellent for removal of phosphorous.
- Activated Carbon — Excellent "polishing media". Helps remove certain chemicals, hydrocarbons and odors.
- Heavy Metal Removal — Custom filter media blend helps remove zinc, lead, copper and other harmful, heavy metals.
- Other types of media available for custom applications.
Convenient and effective means to obtain samples of the post-treatment effluent from the Ultra-HydroKleen to comply with monitoring and testing requirements.
- Sampling Option provides standard HydroKleen with modifications to allow the Ultra Universal Sampler (sold separately) to pull "post-treatment" water samples from below the unit's filters.
- Take real-time samples during storm events.
- Access area stays closed until a sample is desired.
- Simple sampling — No need to remove the Ultra-Hydrokleen to take a sample (in many cases, even the grate can remain in place). Simply slide open the sampling port and insert the Universal Sampler.