0570 Ultra Recycled Overpack Plus Salvage Drum, 95 Gallon, Screw On Lid, Black
Description: The Ultra-Recycled Overpack 95 is the highest performing overpack poly drum on the market. Constructed from a low-density polyethylene, it offers excellent chemical resistance against acids, caustics and corrosives. It's "no tools required" closures make it ideal for emergency response, clean up at contaminated sites, and the collection and transport of soiled sorbents.
Certification and Compliance: The Overpack 95 poly drum is certified to be used as a Salvage Drum by the DOT under 49 CFR 173.3 (c). It also complies with UN Packaging Group 2 (Y-Rating).
- Easy-to-close screw top lid
- Slots in the lid make it easier to use a wood plank (2x4), pole or broom handle for added leverage.
- Black color hides dirt and grime.
- Yellow and black safety tape border on lid provides additional visibility.
- Nestable design and low tare weight allow convenient storage and reduced transportation costs.
- Overpacking of damaged or leaking packages
- Collection and transport of soiled sorbents
- Contaminated sites clean-up
- Emergency response
- Direct containment and transport of hazardous solids
- Spill kits
- LAND - United Nations (UN) Transport of Dangerous Goods
- SEA - International Maritime Organization (IMO); International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code (IMDG) Annex I-Section 8
- AIR - International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO); Technical Instructions for the Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air, Part 7, Chapter 4
- AIR - International Air Transport Association (IATA); Dangerous Goods Regulations, Section 10.3