Temporary spill berm seals off spills from the environment, nearby drains and doorways
- Standard 10 foot sections can be cut to various lengths to meet custom needs.
- Unique, urethane material "weeps" into small cracks and crevices to seal off liquid flow.
- Spill Berm is non-absorbing and is easily cleaned for repeated use.
- Also available in black to help hide dirt and grime. (Part# 2050)
- Applications include:
- Spill response
- Temporary secondary containment
- Sealing off of doorways during washdown operations
Due to the nature of softer urethane, the physical properties of these products may change with exposure to certain environmental conditions like temperature, humidity and UV radiation. Regular inspection of the stored product should be done to ensure it is in a usable state.