9607 Ultra Spill Pallet Plus P1, 1-Drum with Drain
Combine high strength and low-profile features while meeting EPA container storage regulations
- Low 8 3/4" profile positions drum funnels below eye level - significantly reduces the potential for hazardous fluids to splash into the eyes or face
- Nearly 50% lower than standard spill pallets, drum handling is safer and less strenuous.
- Large sump capacities meet SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 Spill Containment Regulations.
- Removable grates feature a non-slip surface.
- Superior weight capacity of the 4-drum model also allowsuse with IBCs.
|Part #||Description||Dimensions in. (mm)||Uniformly Disributed Loads lbs. (kg)||Containment Capacity gal. (L)||Weight ibs. (kg)||Data Sheet|
|9607||1-Drum Spill Pallet, with drain||40 x 40 x 12 (1,016 x 1,016 x 305)||800 (363)||62 (235)||51.0 (23.0)||Download|